ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not sure if you need a tb certificate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam22
Newly Registered

not sure if you need a tb certificate

Post by sam22 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm

my husband received a call letter asking him to submit his passport and askin for a Tb certificate in ukba website doesnt say you need one from yemen im not sure if they got it wrong because the details they gave is in pakistan, im so confused as what to do

here what they said :

TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to hold an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to book an appointment by calling 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday. Please note your entry into United Kingdom may be denied if you are travelling to the UK without a valid TB certificate in your possession.

sam22
Newly Registered

Post by sam22 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 pm

hi my husband is trying to send the passport and documents but all the air mail is suspended in Yemen. is there another way we can send the documents because he cant go over to Abu Dhabi in person. what if he sends the documents with someone else to me and I send them from U.K to the embassy. I would appreciate any advice thank you