ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeddy zed

some advice

Post by zeddy zed » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi everyone

just had a couple quick question wanted to know if you can help, my mrs recently got spouse visa around a week ago :) and she is with me now in uk. What i wanted to know is :

Currently i am working full time but i am intending to go part-time next month as i am also studying in my own time , i will be making around £500 net , i wont be paying any tax on this as this is under the personal allowance. ME and my wife live with my parents rent free , Will going part-time cause a problem when it come to applying for indefinite leave to remain in 2 years time?

Thank u in advance

Immigration Expert
Newly Registered

Post by Immigration Expert » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 pm

as long as you can provide evidence that you have the funds to maintain and accomodate her without recourse to public funds then that will be fine. going part time is not a problem as long as you are not being a burden on the state.

good luck