ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claiming freelance earnings for tier 1 General visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sowmya
Newly Registered

Claiming freelance earnings for tier 1 General visa

Post by Sowmya » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi,

I have submitted documents for tier 1 visa general today. However i'm little worried if my visa gets rejected.
Here is the reason:

i have claimed earnings from Nov 2009 till Oct 2010.During this period, i worked for 3 different company as follows:

1. X company July 10 till date - have submitted attested salary slips, corresponding attested bank statement.
2. Y company - i worked as freelancer - project sourcing from the period Feb 10 till June'10. Here i worked for commision basis eg: if i get a project to company, i get 10% commision and commision is split and will be paid to me only after completion of particular project phase eg: after project sign off they paid some ammount in Aug, and after completion of Dev phase they paid some ammount to me in Sep and some in Oct too.
I have claimed these earnings by giving Acknowledgement slip given by company saying xxx amount is paid to me after project sign off etc. So i have aubmitted acknowledgement slip for all the 3 installment they paid to me. Also i have got the leter from accountant showing the consolidated ammount paid to me. Also i have submitted attested bank statements.
is this considered? i'm really worried, so please let me know if this considered? Is anyone had this situation and submitted documents like this and visa got approved?
3. from Oct 09 till Jan'10, i have submitted attested payslip, and corresponding bank statement leter.

For rest other section, i have submitted all the documents perfectly.

Please let me know if this is ok? or my visa get rejected?

Thank you so much
Sowmya :(