ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Documents advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

highlanderz1
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Documents advice

Post by highlanderz1 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been advised by homeoffice to fill out form flr(m). We've been at our current flat for 1 year 8 months now, we moved in on april 2009.

We've got documents with both our name to cover the 1 year 8 months, these inlcudes council tax, electric bill, water bills, phone bills, bank statements, pay slips and tenancy agreements which weve just extended to may next year.

However before we moved in to our current flat we were in a house share for 5 months, our landlord on that particular house has moved abroad and sold the house and there is no way of contacting him.

Prior to moving into our current flat we got rid of most of our junk and unfortunately this included all the paperworks which i just realised after going through all our filed paperworks.

I'm thinking of writting a covering letter with my application to explain the situation, also a friend of ours who we use to live together in the house share has agreed to also write a supporting letter.

Is the covering letter and letter from friend we use to live with in the same house share enough?

Please i would greatly appreciate any advice and would love to hear stories of anyone who's had experience in this area.

Many thanks.