ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - While working out of UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

d4dibz
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - While working out of UK

Post by d4dibz » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 am

I completed my MSc. from UK in Febraury.2010

In May,2010 I got PSw and in september 2010 I came to abroad as I had good opportunity here. My earning here is easily covering the requirement (using the uplift).

The company I'm working for is very well reputed and has office all over world and head office based in UK. I will be visiting UK once in a month or two during this period.

Now, can I apply for Tier-1 (general) on basis of my earning here

Thanks for your help

JKMEMON
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 - While working out of UK

Post by JKMEMON » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 pm

d4dibz wrote:I completed my MSc. from UK in Febraury.2010

In May,2010 I got PSw and in september 2010 I came to abroad as I had good opportunity here. My earning here is easily covering the requirement (using the uplift).

The company I'm working for is very well reputed and has office all over world and head office based in UK. I will be visiting UK once in a month or two during this period.

Now, can I apply for Tier-1 (general) on basis of my earning here

Thanks for your help
Hi,

Yes you can apply for tier 1 while working abroad.

Regards
JKMEMON
www.spammer.com