ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement for Tier1 Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Bank statement for Tier1 Dependant

Post by nm » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi,

Am planning to apply for my dependant visa from India and will be doing it in the second week of January. I used to get my bank statement from 1st to 31st period on every month and it'll reach me on 10th of the month. Now my plan is to apply from India around 10th or 11th of January and I’ll be in India from 1st of January and I may not have the latest bank statement (01-Dec-2010 to 31-Dec-2010) when I apply the visa as it reach my UK address on 10th.

Ist ok to ask the bank to make the statement from (01-Dec-2010 to 20-Dec-2010) and use this to apply for visa on 10-Jan-2011. ? Getting my bank statement upto 20th Dec will cover the 90 days fund maintenance and i have the previous months statement starts from 1st to 31st of every month.

Appreciated the help.

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statement for Tier1 Dependant

Post by gregshukla » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 pm

nm wrote:Hi,

Am planning to apply for my dependant visa from India and will be doing it in the second week of January. I used to get my bank statement from 1st to 31st period on every month and it'll reach me on 10th of the month. Now my plan is to apply from India around 10th or 11th of January and I’ll be in India from 1st of January and I may not have the latest bank statement (01-Dec-2010 to 31-Dec-2010) when I apply the visa as it reach my UK address on 10th.

Ist ok to ask the bank to make the statement from (01-Dec-2010 to 20-Dec-2010) and use this to apply for visa on 10-Jan-2011. ? Getting my bank statement upto 20th Dec will cover the 90 days fund maintenance and i have the previous months statement starts from 1st to 31st of every month.

Appreciated the help.
Why dont you get a temporary statement from your bank the day before you reach India by going to their branch? It only has to be on bank paperhead and have their stamp. You can then apply in early Jan.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks for the quick reply, I had thought.However it take 4 hrs travel to reach my bank from my place.. :cry: