ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision Upheld in AR(what to do)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roquentin
Newly Registered

Decision Upheld in AR(what to do)

Post by roquentin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:04 pm

My entry clearence was refused under 320(11) in october just for the alleged overstaying during my previous saty in the UK and i left the UK voluntarily at my own expense BEFORE 1st october 2010 which makes me exempt from the mendatory refusal.I claimed that overstaying cannot be the only reason to refuse under 320(11) and the rule suggests that there has to be aggravating circumstances as well and in my case there was none, nor did ECO cited any in my refusal letter.The detail thread about case is here;
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=65247

Now i have got the decision of the Administrative review.The original refusal decision is upheld.I m so disturbed.

Please guys guide me what to do next, should i go for fresh application next year? what are the chances of me getting entry clearence again?

And can i go for judicial review from here?

Please guide

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Please continue in the original topic.