ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help please passport expiring

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheers2boss

Need help please passport expiring

Post by cheers2boss » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 am

Hi Friends,

I need guidance. I got ILR in March-2010, my passport is expiring in Apr-2011. I am going to India on 15 Dec 2010 and will be coming back on 5-Jan-2011 for vacation. I thought of getting my passport renewed after returning back to UK. I got to know from people that when I enter UK my passport should be valid for 6 months. Is this true? Will I have any problem if I enter UK with a passport which is expiring in 3 months time?

I did look at the forum at the following links but found nothing definitive. I will be very thankful if someone can help me with the details.

[url]http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=67270[/url]

Warm Regards.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm

NO problem valid passport and that will be enough for the uk
pennyless