ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child benefit

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazreen12

child benefit

Post by nazreen12 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 pm

hi
hi my husband have a student visa and we are entittle for child benefit because we are from mauritius.The child benefit office contacted my husband last year 4 the passport of my kids,he could not provide it to them cause our passport was at home office .We received our visa this June but we were so busy he could not contacted them.on monday he rang them and explained everything to them they said they closed his account without informing us and will get back to him shortly,still waiting.my husband would like to get the money they owed us since last year .could you please assist me on this matter

impactcrew

Post by impactcrew » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 pm

I very much you will get backdated child benefit as they asked you for information and it was not supplied therefore in there view the case is closed and a fresh application will have to be made.