ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu 1 approvals?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daddy
Member of Standing

eu 1 approvals?

Post by daddy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Guy any update on eu 1 approvals?, could someone please share any news. It is really quiet here.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 pm

I would also like to know if there has been any approvals or refusals?

How long are you into your application Daddy?
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

daddy
Member of Standing

eu1

Post by daddy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 am

3 months so far, do not know if I would recieve answer before 6 months, is it possible?

There is something I read on the Eu guide line on transposition of Directive 38/2004 it says:

''The residence card must be issued within six months from the date of application. The
deadline must be interpreted in light of Article 10 of the EC Treaty and the maximum period
of six months is justified only in cases where examination of the application involves public
policy considerations''

In the light of the above statement, residence card that is not issued earlier than 6 months which its application does not involve public policy consideration is a breach of eu law.
Do i make sense?

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 am

Yes you make sense.

And in other EU countries, straight forward cases can be approved in a few months.

But this is bureaucratic Ireland, with incompetent immigration workers who will take all of the 6 months and even try and push their luck and go past it, but when it is about 2 weeks before the 6 months remind them of the law and that you will issue court proceedings if they go over the 6 months.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

daddy
Member of Standing

eu1

Post by daddy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Lets hope that they will act accordingly.

It is really suprising that people dont post anymore issues regarding eu 1 unlike few months ago, whats up?

daddy
Member of Standing

Whats up guys?

Post by daddy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Any approvals guys, lets share. Is DOJ still at work? have they gone on holidays or guys dont want to share good and bad news?

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 am

One of my friend got approval last week only 2 days before his 6 months temporary Stamp4.Her Eu husband is working in dublin about 30 to 35 hours a week in one cafe.

daddy
Member of Standing

Good news

Post by daddy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 am

roddy1984 wrote:One of my friend got approval last week only 2 days before his 6 months temporary Stamp4.Her Eu husband is working in dublin about 30 to 35 hours a week in one cafe.
Thanks mate, for sharing this info, this shows that DOJ is still at work.Better news like this than politics on forum.
Thanks.

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 am

You welcome daddy.But dont expect,they will reply you quickly.They always leave on very end even all of your documents are completed & they are 100% satisfies. As they reply back only 2 days before her Temp Stamp4 Expired.Most of cases they replied back in last week or even week after their temp stamp4 expired I know.But hope for the best daddy.
BEST OF LUCK & lets us know when you will get any news...

daddy
Member of Standing

updates?

Post by daddy » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 am

Has there been any recent news regarding eu1 applications? Could someone please share with us.

Daddy.

daddy
Member of Standing

whats up

Post by daddy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

Does it mean that no one has got his/her eu1 approved or refused recently? Pls, take a little time and share with us.
Thanks,
Daddy

Ben1981
Newly Registered

EU 1 App. DOJ needs apostile????

Post by Ben1981 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi Guys,

Here is the short story:
I am non eu (india) and my wife is eu national (pole). We lived 5 years together in UK from Dec 2005 to Jan 2010 . Then we got married in april 2010 in Poland and I applied for family visa (C type) and came to dublin to join my wife.

07-01-2010 - EU 1 Application send.
21-01-2011 - Got reply for registeration with Garda.
22-01-2011 - Got stamp 4 for 6 months.

And on the reply of 21/01/2011, the DOJ asked to stamp our marriage certificate from poland and ofcourse their useless demand......... of PRBT letter. We already reg with PRBT and expecting the letter by end of feb 2011.

Now can some one explain me why they need to apositle the marriage certificate when the marriage certifcate issued within in EU country?? DOJ are nutts or intentionally trying to delay the proceedure?

PLEASE SHARE SOME LIGHTS ON THIS MATTER although we have already sent the marriage certifcate to warsawa for its apostile. ( 2 weeks to process)

Many thanks.
Ben

PS: Hague Conference : No documents needs to apostile if its issued within EU state.

Ben1981
Newly Registered

EU 1 App. DOJ needs apostile????

Post by Ben1981 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

The correction:) 07-01-2011 - EU 1 Application send.

Also, i had terrible experience on the Dublin airport. The entry clearnce officer was asking me 1000 of stupid question knowingly that it was my first visit to ireland --- After reading news/goggle/ hearing stories about sham marriage in ireland...... i understand why she was so much suspecting me and putting rude interogations.

First visit : Experience with GNIB office was annoying too, they thinks they can insult u whenever they want just coz u are applying under EU treaty rights ( POSSIBLE SHAM MARRIAGE CASE)

Sham marriage is happening everywhere but does that automatically conclude every couples into catogary?

There is No way we can complaint or change their views coz of such environment. I have seen on news that 1200 EU1 application was recieved in 2010. So i guess that explains alot.

daddy
Member of Standing

Re: EU 1 App. DOJ needs apostile????

Post by daddy » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Ben1981 wrote:The correction:) 07-01-2011 - EU 1 Application send.

Also, i had terrible experience on the Dublin airport. The entry clearnce officer was asking me 1000 of stupid question knowingly that it was my first visit to ireland --- After reading news/goggle/ hearing stories about sham marriage in ireland...... i understand why she was so much suspecting me and putting rude interogations.

First visit : Experience with GNIB office was annoying too, they thinks they can insult u whenever they want just coz u are applying under EU treaty rights ( POSSIBLE SHAM MARRIAGE CASE)

Sham marriage is happening everywhere but does that automatically conclude every couples into catogary?

There is No way we can complaint or change their views coz of such environment. I have seen on news that 1200 EU1 application was recieved in 2010. So i guess that explains alot.
Yes, they are correct, if any of your submited document is not in English, it needs to translated to English and authenticated ( in the case of Marriage certificate with Apostile). This is normal, just do so and you will be fine.

Ben1981
Newly Registered

Re: EU 1 App. DOJ needs apostile????

Post by Ben1981 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 pm

daddy wrote:
Ben1981 wrote:The correction:) 07-01-2011 - EU 1 Application send.

Yes, they are correct, if any of your submited document is not in English, it needs to translated to English and authenticated ( in the case of Marriage certificate with Apostile). This is normal, just do so and you will be fine.

But the marriage certifcate was in ENGLISH as well as in polish. I asked the similar question on another forum and got reply as ............ "poland didnt signed the abolishment of requirement for legalisation.

It only applies to EU Member states that have signed the EC Convention on abolishment of legalisation of public documents. As far as a I know only about 4 have signed, Ireland, Italy, France, and maybe belgium, not poland."

daddy
Member of Standing

waiting

Post by daddy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:01 am

2 weeks left on my temporary 6 months stamp4, still waiting to hear from DOJ regarding decision on my eu1 application.

Is anyone in same situation?, please share with us.
Thanks.

daddy
Member of Standing

pls

Post by daddy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Any info please.

Ben1981
Newly Registered

Re: pls

Post by Ben1981 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 pm

daddy wrote:Any info please.
Hi "Daddy"

I have one friend in cork who is also in similar situation like yours. May be you can tell us something more about your application--

Its only for information and may be help us to give you better advise.

where are you & your spouce?
date of application send?
list of documents send?
Brief history about you two?

marriage of convenience , employment of EU/EEA spouce, House/flat renting with PRTB reg. these 3 points are main concern of DOJ. So if you are clear with all those 3 then i guess they will make you wait till the last day of your GNIB card finishes. But dont worrry you will be getting your visa for sure.
Wish you good luck and finger crossed 4u.

Regards
Ben

destructive
Newly Registered

Post by destructive » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:49 pm

any update for EU1 did any one got their approval in these days my tr going 2 expire in few days didn't hear any thing from them even i sent them a email no answer any one in same situation thax

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

destructive wrote:any update for EU1 did any one got their approval in these days my tr going 2 expire in few days didn't hear any thing from them even i sent them a email no answer any one in same situation thax
Good to know that there is someone out there in same situation as me, my temporary will also expire in less than one week time. I do not know why DOJ choose to hold applications till the last minute, even over.
They also did not respond to my email sent over one week ago.

My wife has delivered a cute baby girl!, am happy, join me in celebration, thanking God almighty.

destructive
Newly Registered

Post by destructive » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

thanks for the reply Congratulation on the baby birth Glad to hear this
DOJ I think just play with our nerves thats all nothing any thing more

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 pm

destructive wrote:thanks for the reply Congratulation on the baby birth Glad to hear this
DOJ I think just play with our nerves thats all nothing any thing more
Thanks. Pls, when did you apply for your eu1, when last did you contact them via email. I dont really know what is going on there, but I believe that It shall be well soon, hope they would not exceed the 6 months limit, otherwise, that would be infringement of our rights.

daddy
Member of Standing

Too long

Post by daddy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Does anyone have any information regarding recent decisions on eu1 applications. My temporary stamp is running out in couple of days,DOJ is not replying to my emails. I am worried.

daddy
Member of Standing

Approved

Post by daddy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi everyone, my eu1 has been approved, I am greatful to God, this is a double blessing, the birth of my cute daughter and also approval of my eu1, I say thanks to God almight and also to all these wonderful people on this great forum, I must say thanks to you all for your advices when I needed it most, I salute you all!

God bless us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

Good luck to all.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Re: Approved

Post by dublin3 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm

daddy wrote:Hi everyone, my eu1 has been approved, I am greatful to God, this is a double blessing, the birth of my cute daughter and also approval of my eu1, I say thanks to God almight and also to all these wonderful people on this great forum, I must say thanks to you all for your advices when I needed it most, I salute you all!

God bless us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

Good luck to all.
Congratulations man.. Good luck!