ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family booking online

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cen
Newly Registered

family booking online

Post by cen » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to double check the procedure for making a family booking. My husband is on a WP and will apply for ILR after 5 years in Feb 2011.

When making an online booking for PEO, am I right in saying that he logs in and add me (his wife and WP dependent) as a family member? (I will be included in his application). He then has to search for a family booking.

Thanks
Cen

at123
Newly Registered

Post by at123 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 am

You have to first register all the family members with the email id and then home office will send you reference number whichyou have to use it.

You need to add family members in the main applicant booking.

cen
Newly Registered

family booking online -oops!

Post by cen » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 am

My husband has registed but did not put my name down as he thought that I had to do a separate booking because I am over 18.

Does this mean that he needs to register again with a different email address or is there a way of changing the registration details?

Thanks
Cen