ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ,PSW problem on 90 days fund requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samsdingy
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ,PSW problem on 90 days fund requirement

Post by samsdingy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding to the the 800pounds minimum balance for 90 days for the Post Study Work tier 1 application, I have been saving 800pounds in my account for a while now and intend to apply for my PSW as i just had my MSC , however today some money went out of my account and it fell to 779pounds but i quickly noticed it and ran to the bank to top it up to 800pounds after a few hours, so what i want to know is does the UK home office consider end of day balance or end of per transaction on your account balance for the 90 day period.Because now my bank statement shows a 779pounds balance and a closing balance on that same day of more than 800 pounds please can someone help me urgently as i am deeply worried,

thank you

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 am

If it shows on your statements as going below 800 at any time during the 90 days, you will not meet the requirements.

You can however submit evidence of another account to make up the shortfall.

JKMEMON
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 ,PSW problem on 90 days fund requirement

Post by JKMEMON » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 pm

samsdingy wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding to the the 800pounds minimum balance for 90 days for the Post Study Work tier 1 application, I have been saving 800pounds in my account for a while now and intend to apply for my PSW as i just had my MSC , however today some money went out of my account and it fell to 779pounds but i quickly noticed it and ran to the bank to top it up to 800pounds after a few hours, so what i want to know is does the UK home office consider end of day balance or end of per transaction on your account balance for the 90 day period.Because now my bank statement shows a 779pounds balance and a closing balance on that same day of more than 800 pounds please can someone help me urgently as i am deeply worried,

thank you
Hi,

The ending date of the bank statement should not be older than one month immediately preceding the date of application. See if you can avoid that day when balance fell below the required threshold? You will meet the maintenance requirement.

UKBA will consider that the money should not fall below the required threshold of 800 at any point of time in the provided three months bank statement.

Regards
JKMEMON
www.spammer.com;

bbreddy

Re: Tier 1 ,PSW problem on 90 days fund requirement

Post by bbreddy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

JKMEMON wrote:
samsdingy wrote:Hi everyone,

thank you

Hi,

The ending date of the bank statement should not be older than one month immediately preceding the date of application. See if you can avoid that day when balance fell below the required threshold? You will meet the maintenance requirement.

UKBA will consider that the money should not fall below the required threshold of 800 at any point of time in the provided three months bank statement.

Regards
JKMEMON
www.spammer.com;

I have very similar case, but my bank statement shows as following: will it still be a problem?

3 Dec Payment to Tesco Stores Card Purchase 10.55 805.54
6 Dec Withdrawal at Barclays, Upton Park Cash Machine 20.00
Received from XYZ-ABC Bank Giro Credit 50.00 835.54
7 Dec Payment to Tesco Stores Card Purchase 1.18
Payment to Tesco Stores Sacat Card Purchase 2.72 831.64

Actual the transaction (bank-to-bank transfer) that was credited with 50 GBP happend on 4 Dec and when I was withdrawing cash on 6th dec from an ATM, it showed the balance as 855.54, so I had withdrawn the cash.

Can you please advise what your opinion is; I'm kind of nervous especially after 2 recent invalid applications :(

many thanks.