ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration History - D9 - details of journey

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suemahiyudin
Newly Registered

Immigration History - D9 - details of journey

Post by suemahiyudin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am

HI

Just wonder if anybody ever experienced the same thing and how do you solve the problem.

I am filling up my PBS Dependent application form - in section 2.
it requested details of the journet - ticket booking / reference number.

i came here back 3 years ago and wouldnt expect to still keep this information.
i came here later than my husband. he is the main applicant and still keep the ticket.
but i just dont have mine. :(

any advice on this one , i could provide everything which airport , date and so on according to the passport, but it just i couldnt get the ticekt booking or reference number.

hmmm any advise would really much appreciated .
thanks in advance

bethnalblue

Re: Immigration History - D9 - details of journey

Post by bethnalblue » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:35 am

suemahiyudin wrote:HI

Just wonder if anybody ever experienced the same thing and how do you solve the problem.

I am filling up my PBS Dependent application form - in section 2.
it requested details of the journet - ticket booking / reference number.

i came here back 3 years ago and wouldnt expect to still keep this information.
i came here later than my husband. he is the main applicant and still keep the ticket.
but i just dont have mine. :(

any advice on this one , i could provide everything which airport , date and so on according to the passport, but it just i couldnt get the ticekt booking or reference number.

hmmm any advise would really much appreciated .
thanks in advance
You have to be very careful while filling up the form and make sure you only answer the required questions.
If your answer to section 2, D6 is YES then only you are required to answer D7, D8, D9, D10, D11. If the answer to D6 is NO then you move to D12.