ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About Tier 1(psw) visa bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mahaswi
Newly Registered

About Tier 1(psw) visa bank statement

Post by mahaswi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 am

hi a,i am facing critical problem with my bank statement actually what i mean is my student visa expires on feb 28 of 2011. so i need to maintain funds of £800+ pounds for my psw and im maintaining it from November 5th of 2010 to feb 5th of 2011 so i can get 3 months statement but unfortunately the bank has detected some money from my account on nov 30th for some other bills with out informing me. when i gone through my account there was £760 in it so as soon as i recognized about that and i again transferred the funds (£800+) to my account on dec 3 so there is 3 days (gap) of less than £800 in my hole 3 months statment so ill this lead me for my PSW refusal. so can anybody say me perfect solution for my problem please. ill be waiting for the reply.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 pm

hi mate as far as i think you cant do anything about it beacuse home office are very strict about the bank statements and if your's is down even for a sec they will refuse your application straightaway only way for you is to if you have another bank account or saving account on you name where you had money then you can attach it with your bank statement else you dont have any other option i am afraid...

yaq
Newly Registered

Post by yaq » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am

so what happened? I am in the same situation!