ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Electronic Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NRajkumar
Newly Registered

Query on Electronic Bank Statements

Post by NRajkumar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi All,
Good Day.
I am planning to Apply for UK Tier 1 visa soon.
I have a query regarding electronic bank statements.

The guidelines is as follows "Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement."

I am not sure on how to interpret the "official stamp" as mentioned above. In my bank statement the Bank logo and line stating that this a computer generated is appearing on all the pages. Can I interpret the Bank logo as the official stamp?

Payslips:
Payroll was outsourced to a 3rd party in my company and hence payslips were issued by them. The payslips have the payroll providers name on one side and the payroll details on the other side. Will this be accepted?

Tax Returns:
Tax returns are filed online, and after assessment, the returns are generated electronically in the country I worked. Will the report generated from the Revenue Authority's website (Online) be accepted for proof of earnings.?

I am not sure if the above questions have been asked earlier. I will try searching further.. but any inputs will be really helpful.

Bye,
Raj

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 am

Official seal means signed and sealed by the bank. you can take printouts of the email pdfs to the bank and get them signed and sealed. I understand that the email statements contain bank logo on it. but since it is a printout, you should get them attested by the bank. This is where lot of people have confusion. You can get these email statements on plan paper and get them attested as per guidelines. but to be on safe side, get them printed on bank paper. Best solution to avoid all ambiguity is submit an application at the bank with the date range you need the statements for. Get them printed on the bank logo sheets. get signed and sealed.
your payslips should be fine as long as the employer's name and net and gross and your name mentioned.

talentedWE

Re: Query on Electronic Bank Statements

Post by talentedWE » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 pm

NRajkumar wrote:Hi All,
Good Day.
I am planning to Apply for UK Tier 1 visa soon.
I have a query regarding electronic bank statements.

The guidelines is as follows "Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement."

I am not sure on how to interpret the "official stamp" as mentioned above. In my bank statement the Bank logo and line stating that this a computer generated is appearing on all the pages. Can I interpret the Bank logo as the official stamp?

The guidelines and my experience says "Get your every page of bank statement stamped and signed by bank officials". My BOA statements were rejected since I was in UK and they dont have branch here, but i got my India Bank Statement attested by bank and posted by my parents which saved me finally.

Payslips:
Payroll was outsourced to a 3rd party in my company and hence payslips were issued by them. The payslips have the payroll providers name on one side and the payroll details on the other side. Will this be accepted?

Same if your payslips can be attested by company you work for and you can get salary certificate that will make you safe.

Tax Returns:
Tax returns are filed online, and after assessment, the returns are generated electronically in the country I worked. Will the report generated from the Revenue Authority's website (Online) be accepted for proof of earnings.?

In case you are showing, bank statements and salary statements along with salary slip you dong need tax returns.

I am not sure if the above questions have been asked earlier. I will try searching further.. but any inputs will be really helpful.

Bye,
Raj
Hope this helps :)