ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khankhattak

need help

Post by khankhattak » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

one of my freind signed AN form from one refree on 20/08/10 but unfortunatly he didnt apply on that time but now he wants to apply for BC. my question is can he apply with that form which he signed before or he will have to sign again from referees as i checked there is no major difference in new form sep 2010 and the old one thanks
plz let me know if im saying anything incorrect

Zebrudaya

Post by Zebrudaya » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Dear khankhattack

This is a simple problem. Phone the HO and find out. You say there is no major difference! What if you use the old one and it was rejected because of that minor difference in the forms? Please play safe and don`t give them the chance to cause you undue worries. Goodluck.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

If HO have made available new forms then the new form must be used, regardless of what changes, minor or major or none have been made in the form. Using the wrong form=invalid application.

khankhattak

Post by khankhattak » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:26 pm

mrlookforward wrote:If HO have made available new forms then the new form must be used, regardless of what changes, minor or major or none have been made in the form. Using the wrong form=invalid application.
thankyou very much for highlighting it ya u r alright so im gona to get new one for my friend and sing it again thanks for help cheers
plz let me know if im saying anything incorrect