ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

more than 1 part time contracts at different duration

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sweetypooja
Newly Registered

more than 1 part time contracts at different duration

Post by Sweetypooja » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 am

Dear All,

Can i show 3 part time earnings from 3 different sources?

Example March-2010 to April 2010 in Company A giving me Rs 20000(payment done in cheque in December 2010)

May 2010 to November 2010 in Company B giving me Rs 1,50000 (payment done in cheque in December 2010)

November 2010 to December 2010 in company C giving me Rs 30000 (payment done in Cheque in december 2010)

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:30 pm

no restriction of no of job anyone does but all need to be geniune with original documents
CDOKS

rishita
Newly Registered

Post by rishita » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 am

Thankyou Sushil :)

All the 3 part time contracts are genuine,just that i used to take the payments in cash earlier but now for proof i have to request my employers to give the payment in the form of cheque.I have all the documents(quotations,work order,payment advice) ready.

The cheques payment in my bank should take few more days ,after which i will be able to apply.

But all the 3 cheque payment in the bank will be seen in the month of December,should that be a cause of worry?

rishita
Newly Registered

Post by rishita » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 am

Seniors ,

Sorry to miss the details in sweetypooja's caes,mine is a similar one with 3 contracts ,But unlike the case of sweetypooja where she has contracts in different duration,i have 3 contracts in the same duration,Can i claim for part time earnings from 3 simultaneous contracts ?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 pm

rishita wrote:Thankyou Sushil :)

All the 3 part time contracts are genuine,just that i used to take the payments in cash earlier but now for proof i have to request my employers to give the payment in the form of cheque.I have all the documents(quotations,work order,payment advice) ready.

The cheques payment in my bank should take few more days ,after which i will be able to apply.

But all the 3 cheque payment in the bank will be seen in the month of December,should that be a cause of worry?

you should have valid reason for delay payments from employer otherwise definately it is isssue and see that yr employer must deposit PAYE othewise you can claim this receipts as self employed .
CDOKS

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 pm

rishita wrote:Seniors ,

Sorry to miss the details in sweetypooja's caes,mine is a similar one with 3 contracts ,But unlike the case of sweetypooja where she has contracts in different duration,i have 3 contracts in the same duration,Can i claim for part time earnings from 3 simultaneous contracts ?
you r fine

you can be employed by as many employer as well as self employed
CDOKS