ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding HMSP review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

regarding HMSP review

Post by rajeshkr » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:19 am

Hi All

I had applied fr HMSP and Got rejected . All i got is 15 points for my education . rest 0 pts awarded for previous earnings , experience and partner points

I had shown all original and detailed experience letters , sala slips and bank statements . The case worker had just overlooked and awarded 0 pts for all the three .

I had applied for a review again on jan 26th . And i had heard that normally they give the review decision within a week or 2 . But whenever i called asking for the respones they said they have assigned to a case worker . last week they again updated me that it has been delayed due to the long pending list of review and would get delayed up to a 4 - 6 weeks.
I wanted to know from this forum that has anybody applied for reveiw and how long it has taken for the results

regards
rajesh

leedsbuddy
Newly Registered

Post by leedsbuddy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:14 pm

Hi Rajesh,

have you not heard from then yet? I have also sent my application for review on 17th Feb. please update if you hear from them as this will help us to know the review timeline.

Cheers

kk438
Newly Registered

review

Post by kk438 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:27 am

hello all

i send my review application on 4 jan and till 25 feb they didnt taken any action, when ever a called they told it will take couple of week more....?

durairajan
Newly Registered

Post by durairajan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:45 am

Rajesh,

Could you please provide the details such as

1) How many points you claimed
2) How many points you were awarded
3) What is written in rejection letter

Durai

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:46 am

I claimed 95 pointd, I was awarded 50 points.

In Experience Section , they didn't awarded me points. Said they r not satisfied experience letters from employers X, Y, Z have been written independently. Also experience letters from employers A, B don't explain this is a graduate level job.

I have to file for a review this week but from your postings, I feel it is a matter of filing and forgetting as they take reviews as low priority work.

Regds,
sjgul.

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

Post by rajeshkr » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:24 am

leedsbuddy wrote:Hi Rajesh,

have you not heard from then yet? I have also sent my application for review on 17th Feb. please update if you hear from them as this will help us to know the review timeline.

Cheers
Hi leedsbuddy

I am still unable to figure out what the HMSP guys are doing ? Last month when i use to call they told me that due to heavy rush of review applicaticants it might take 4- 6 weeks .Last week when i called i was shocked to know that nothing about my review was known. Was truly shocking experience the way these guys handle ?

Again i called them up and the same cutomer represenative told me they could not find my application from cold storage and they had go with a new review ,after finding it from Storage. so she could not say the time limit at alll ? :roll: :cry:

It has been very disgusting moments for me , the way they have treated my application ... I have lost hope of this.

Also applying a new Application hold good only if any results come out of the review . Correct me if i wrong ? dont know what to do ?

regards
rajesh kr

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:32 am

I had also filed for a review on 28th Feb and forgotten now, Will never call them as I learn from your experiences that this review process getting delayed is just a myth.

Anyway Best Of Luck,
sjgul.

kk438
Newly Registered

review case

Post by kk438 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:30 am

Hi every one,
I feel they are making fool to all of us .. inmy case already 9 weeks over when ever i call they say it will take couple of week more.. I could not understand why they are doing it.

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

Post by rajeshkr » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:36 am

rajeshkr wrote:
leedsbuddy wrote:Hi Rajesh,

Cheers
Hi leedsbuddy

I am still unable to figure out what the HMSP guys are doing ? Last month when i use to call they told me that due to heavy rush of review applicaticants it might take 4- 6 weeks .Last week when i called i was shocked to know that nothing about my review was known. Was truly shocking experience the way these guys handle ?

Again i called them up and the same cutomer represenative told me they could not find my application from cold storage and they had go with a new review ,after finding it from Storage. so she could not say the time limit at alll ? :roll: :cry:

It has been very disgusting moments for me , the way they have treated my application ... I have lost hope of this.

Also applying a new Application hold good only if any results come out of the review . Correct me if i wrong ? dont know what to do ?

regards
rajesh kr
Hi Moderators / senior memebers

Please Share me your experiences also . Was wondering does review really meant anythng ?

regards
rajesh

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:12 pm

Any body heard of a reply from Home Office if filed for a review in January duration.

regds,
sjgul.

leedsbuddy
Newly Registered

Post by leedsbuddy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi Guys,
I had sent my review request on Feb 17th. I phoned up HSMP team to find out any updates on that and found that they have not got my review request it seems. So basically my review request been lost.

I am just wondering weather to go for a new application as the review is taking long time now a days. Here is my actual case described...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=points

So guys, make sure they have received your review request atleast if not alloted the case worker.

Instead of we guys just mourning, if some senior ppl can guide through please please!!! would be of great help.

Cheers!

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:40 pm

Quite a no of people on here have gone for reviews and got approved but they are not many.

I would advice to go for another application..these days you get a decision within a week or 2 of receipt, except your application is picked for independent verification which makes it longer.

So if you can afford it.. you should give it another go
My bow has been renewed

kk438
Newly Registered

review

Post by kk438 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:09 pm

Hello,
today i call regarding my review case they give me the same answer that decision has not been made. i feel they are not taking the review case already 10 weeks over.

whirly

Post by whirly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:50 am

I'm in the same boat as many of you...

I applied on Jan 19 and received my refusal on Jan 26. I sent my review letter on Feb 17 and am still waiting to hear back.

I can't reach anyone by phone (01142076020) and the email I sent earlier this week is still unanswered.

I'm in-country but I don't think it makes any difference.

How can they not at least have a call center picking up the phone? Or an auto-response email reply?

My fingers are crossed for all of us!
-Whirly

whirly

Post by whirly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:22 pm

Well, I posted that last message about one hour too early. I just got my decision; it's a refusal again.

Boo hoo! :(

Hope you all have better luck...

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:36 pm

Whirly,

How have u got your decision? Through mail , post, over phone. Please let us know.

Regds,
sjgul.

leedsbuddy
Newly Registered

Post by leedsbuddy » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:44 pm

Hi, I am sorry for your refusal again. I sent my review request on the same date (17 Feb) as you but still have not heard from them yet.

Just wondering why they have refused ur first application and what reason did you give in the refusal request.

Wish you find something else better...

whirly

Post by whirly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:05 pm

Hi there,

I actually managed to get my decision over the phone (after dialing and redialing for about an hour... obviously not an option for people calling from overseas.) They told me that the decision was made on March 14 and sent the same day via registered mail. About an hour later, the Royal Mail delivered my envelope. Later in the day, I received an email response stating,

"Dear Sir,

A decision letter was sent to you on 14/3/06 - by recorded delivery - DK
xxxx xxxx 5GB. No deciosion can be given via email.

Regards. HSMP"

(It seems they didn't notice that I am female... They're not very good spellers, either.)

The refusal was based on my work history: I only got 25 points for 5 years graduate level work, although I claimed 50 points for 10 years + 5 at senior level. I'm not sure if I'll appeal again. The biggest problem is that I have had an unconventional work path, so the fact that I feel like I am highly skilled and have enough work experience to merit the HSMP doesn't fit their points system. I also had 25 points for education (MSc International Management). Unfortunately, I couldn't claim any points for past salary due to the horrific US/UK exchange rate, although I was quite well-paid.

The ironic thing is that the same day I was refused, I was also granted a National Insurance Number. The Jobs Department is encouraging me to work here, and the Home Office is trying to prevent it.

Thanks for your responses...

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Dear all who apply for Review

Post by pantaiema » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:57 pm

Dear All who apply for Review

Could you please mention which documents did you attach to claim your points in different areas. This is enterily important as with accurate information the people could learn it and probably response it more precisely .

Panatiema

rajeshkr wrote:Hi All

I had applied fr HMSP and Got rejected . All i got is 15 points for my education . rest 0 pts awarded for previous earnings , experience and partner points

I had shown all original and detailed experience letters , sala slips and bank statements . The case worker had just overlooked and awarded 0 pts for all the three .

I had applied for a review again on jan 26th . And i had heard that normally they give the review decision within a week or 2 . But whenever i called asking for the respones they said they have assigned to a case worker . last week they again updated me that it has been delayed due to the long pending list of review and would get delayed up to a 4 - 6 weeks.
I wanted to know from this forum that has anybody applied for reveiw and how long it has taken for the results

regards
rajesh

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:36 am

Some strange refusals noticed as the guys are talking. Any senior member's guidance may be helpful.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:41 am

Any news guys? any of you got approval or decision after long long reviews?
I'm still waiting for it, calling and emailing them after every 15 days, but their reply is same all the time "Your case still with the Case Worker and no decision yet". I cant say anything to them but i'm waiting for the official time to over which is 14 weeks, then i'll burst them out. Its a matter of 2,3 weeks now Smile

regards
faraz

kk438
Newly Registered

Review

Post by kk438 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:18 pm

hi all,

at last after 3 months I got my review approved and planing for EC can u pls help me which are the document required.

chamzu
Newly Registered

Post by chamzu » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:07 pm

Dear farazfastian,

Could you please tell me how to apply for a review detailly ? Thanks a lot.

Good luck for u and all other guys

Regards.

HSMPGUY

Request for Review.

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed May 24, 2006 6:53 am

Hi guys,

I have applied for HSMP in 15 Mar, 2006. and got rejected on 11 Apr, 2006. caseworker didnt gave me number on Past earning. i have filed a review on 25 Mar, 2006. On the query of my review staus , they reply that it will take up to 12 weeks to process my review request.

My qustion is, it is okay to wait for my result of reivew or should i file a New application. only problem is with the reivew application I have sent my original Tax return and employers reference letter which I had sent with my original application.

Please guide me is there any process to withdraw my review application.

HSMPGUY

Review Status.

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:08 am

Hi,

As you guys know that i have applied for reivew about month back. yesterday on the phone I have asked for status of my review, Customer Service guy replied me that Your review is being looked at currently, they can take 12 weeks to process.

Is that correct that case work usually take that much time.

Anybody else who have applied for review during the month of May please share.

thanks