ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA APP REFUSED TIER 1 NEED HELP..........CONT THREAD 6817

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hrmn
Newly Registered

VISA APP REFUSED TIER 1 NEED HELP..........CONT THREAD 6817

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Continue thread 6817

Guys below is the REFUSAL reason of my application

“In support of your application you have provided June’s payslip from SEASIA Consulting. This payslip is relevant to your application. However in view of the reasons detailed in the Document Verification Report held on file , I am satisfied that this document is not genuine because you left your employment in June and although your salary was paid into your account the payslip in question was not issued by your employer. I am satisfied that you have made FLASE representations and submitted a false document in support of your application As FALSE documents has been submitted in relation to your Application , it is REFUSED under Paragrarp 320(7a) of the Immigration Rules. Any Future applications will also be automatically refused, for the same reason , under Paragraph 320 (7B) of the UK Immigration Rules HC395 ( as amended) until 03/12/2020 unless a concession applies.

This fact has damaged the credibility of your overall application, I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 245C of the Immigration Rules.

ECO Comment :
I am satisfied that this requirement of the published guidance is not applicable to your application.

Given the above , I refused your visa application on this occasion because I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirement of paragraph 245C of the Immigration Rules.â€

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Please continue in your original topic.