ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Form - Section F - Biometric Residence Permit

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arifhusni
Newly Registered

Dependant Visa Form - Section F - Biometric Residence Permit

Post by arifhusni » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 am

Hi all,

Been searching for this kind of topic, but cannot be found. Hope many can help that I think will benefit others too.

In the form Section F states-

"All dependants of Tier 1(General), Tier 2(Intra Company Transfer), Tier 2(Minister of Religion), Tier 2 (Sportsperson) and Tier 4(General) student migrants wehere the main applicant has been issued with a BPR go to F1."

"Dependants of all other Migrants go to Section G. It is mandatory to complete section F if the person is a dependant of Tier 1(General), Tier 2(Intra Company Transfer), Tier 2(Minister of Religion), Tier 2 (Sportsperson) and Tier 4(General) student migrants. If it is not completed, the application will be invalid and will be returned to the dependant."

My question -

1) The main applicant(me) has a Student Visa applying to switch to PSW. Application will be sent together with the dependant form who is currently on a Tier 4 (general) dependant visa. Do I need to go to F1 or proceed to Section G?

2) If the answer is go to F1, we actually have no BPR document/number because our permission to leave is stamp on our passports. Anyhow, both our fingerprints have been taken and this will be asked in F10-F13. I do not know the answer for F13 "Give details of the British Diplomatic post(s) involved if the application was/were made abroad" (yes, it was at Malaysia). Some of my friends advise to ignore and just tick NO in F10 so that I can skip to F14. Does anyone have similar experience?

Hope we will end up having a good solid answer.

gunjan
Newly Registered

Re: Dependant Visa Form - Section F - Biometric Residence Pe

Post by gunjan » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi

I actually had the same query, coz I am myself on a student dependent visa now applying for tier 1 dependent, I called ukba office and they said that when u came this rule wanst there, so I dont have a BRP and no details, so just go to Section G

Hope this helps