ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when to leave after PSW?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robins
Newly Registered

when to leave after PSW?

Post by robins » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:34 am

hi,

I just got my PSW from India. I am not sure when I wan to leave for UK. can anyone please help me and let me know how soon do you have to leave after you get PSW visa.
is there a time period for the first visit to UK after you get the visa.? someone told me that you have to enter the UK within first 3 months of getting the visa.
please help.

thanks

robin

iamlegend
Newly Registered

Re: when to leave after PSW?

Post by iamlegend » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 am

robins wrote:hi,

I just got my PSW from India. I am not sure when I wan to leave for UK. can anyone please help me and let me know how soon do you have to leave after you get PSW visa.
is there a time period for the first visit to UK after you get the visa.? someone told me that you have to enter the UK within first 3 months of getting the visa.
please help.

thanks

robin
i think the 3 month rule was for settlement visa not for psw...u can travel anytime aslong as u hold a valid visa ..nd if u r not sure den jst make a medical certificate in case if there ask u anything u can say u were ill or something...badback excuse will b a better one:)