ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1(G) Processing Time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arinpun
Newly Registered

T1(G) Processing Time

Post by arinpun » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes , I know I have to wait at least till Jan, but anyone has any idea which status takes how much time ?

I have applied on 7 Dec. Same day status was "Forwarded to BHC"
on 10th /11th the status changed to "Being processed by BHC".

My question is how long this status will remain like this ? In case of refusal (please no !!) when I will come to know. In case of approval will the status tell that it's approved but on hold due to Dec limit ?

Fully tensed :roll:

~Arindam

rohitys
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: T1(G) Processing Time

Post by rohitys » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

arinpun wrote:Yes , I know I have to wait at least till Jan, but anyone has any idea which status takes how much time ?

I have applied on 7 Dec. Same day status was "Forwarded to BHC"
on 10th /11th the status changed to "Being processed by BHC".

My question is how long this status will remain like this ? In case of refusal (please no !!) when I will come to know. In case of approval will the status tell that it's approved but on hold due to Dec limit ?

Fully tensed :roll:

~Arindam
the under process status should remain the same till Jan, in case of refusal u shud get back ur passport this month... this is my way of understanding things may be wrong as well

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 pm

arinpun wrote:but anyone has any idea which status takes how much time ?
Only the caseworker to whom your application is assigned can answer the question.
arinpun wrote:My question is how long this status will remain like this ?
Until your application is decided, and how long it might take to reach one is dependant on the caseworker and the documentary evidence(s) you have submitted.

If you do not get your passport back in December doesn't necessarily mean that your application will be / has been successful. It might mean, just as well, that your application may not have been decided in December!

regards

arinpun
Newly Registered

Post by arinpun » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 am

Thank you both for your help.

MOGA84

Post by MOGA84 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 pm

arinpun wrote:In case of approval will the status tell that it's approved but on hold due to Dec limit ?
Could anyone answer that question?

I applied at 30 Nov but the status still "under process by BHC".

Regards

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 pm

sushdmehta already replied it..
It might mean, just as well, that your application may not have been decided in December!

MOGA84

Post by MOGA84 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 pm

She didn't mention what will happen to the application status incase of application approved but waiting jan limit allocation reopens.

thanks for your help
Regards

new_to_it_all

Post by new_to_it_all » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

I applied from Pakistan 8th November. Status went from application under process at "embassy" to under process at "BHC". No change since 25th November. The problem with this is that if BHC has asked for further information and that email etc has either not been received or being ignored by the people they sent it too, then by default I am still in the queue and the visas run out before I even get a look in. As I dont even know that this may be the case I cannot even hurry anyone up to reply.

So technically I could have the visa but no one will say till beginning of January or BHC may have sent for more information which I know nothing of, or the case is still continuing "sigh" :roll:

MOGA84

Did you got status update since this time?

Post by MOGA84 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 am

Hi arinpun ,new_to_it_all
Did you got any updates on the visa status?
My status still Under Process :(

MOGA84

Post by MOGA84 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 pm

I got the passport today and visa stamped :)
The status changed directly from under process to Application ready for collection.

Thanks to all people in this forum for help and guidance.

new_to_it_all

Post by new_to_it_all » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Congrats Moga, Good news!. I cant believe that your status changed and you got your passport within a few hours!

My status changed to "processed application sent to AC" on 4th January and as yet I am still sucking on my thumb :D

No news at or from my application centre... :lol:

Can't say whether I have been rejected or accepted until someone finally tells me.. maybe 2012....

:lol:

punewarrior
Newly Registered

I am Sucking my Thumb since Dec 3rd

Post by punewarrior » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Frndz - I applied from Pune on Dec 3rd, till date it shows 'Processing' and someone who applied on Dec 16th IN pUNE got it last week.

Any insights ? I am SUCKING MY THUMB :lol: :lol: :lol:

MOGA84

Post by MOGA84 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks new_to_it_all, don't worry i wish you recieve your visa soon.
I applied from Pune on Dec 3rd, till date it shows 'Processing' and someone who applied on Dec 16th IN pUNE got it last week.
visa issuing is not related to First come first go, but it depend on Your case plus the assigned case worker and many others aspects.
Any insights ? I am SUCKING MY THUMB
I sent two complaints for embassy and VFS regarding my visa status delay
and i got the passport in next day of complaints.
I think you shall stop sucking your thumb :lol: and use your rights of complaining the service you recieved.

asethi

Post by asethi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 am

MOGA84 wrote:Thanks new_to_it_all, don't worry i wish you recieve your visa soon.
I applied from Pune on Dec 3rd, till date it shows 'Processing' and someone who applied on Dec 16th IN pUNE got it last week.
visa issuing is not related to First come first go, but it depend on Your case plus the assigned case worker and many others aspects.
Any insights ? I am SUCKING MY THUMB
I sent two complaints for embassy and VFS regarding my visa status delay
and i got the passport in next day of complaints.
I think you shall stop sucking your thumb :lol: and use your rights of complaining the service you recieved.
Please provide me contact details of embassy and VFS, I will also put my complaint. I need my original docs too for some other purpose, its been now more than 6 weeks they are holding it :-(
No idea how long we have to wait....

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 pm

There should be contact details on your local VFS website.

new_to_it_all

Post by new_to_it_all » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Thanks Moga. In fact I also complained. I sent a very POLITE email to Abu Dhabi asking whether they were awaiting any information. They replied in a very general manner and told me to be quiet and be a good boy. :roll:

Two weeks later they wrote saying they couldnt trace my application and to give more details. Holding back my ever increasing temper I gave the details and asked why they were asking when they had already replied to me :shock:

Next answer was your application has been processed and now sit down and be a good boy and dont disturb the Application centre. Dont contact them..they will contact you.

This is now 7th day and I am still sitting waiting (like a good boy of course) :lol:

piro
Newly Registered

Post by piro » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 pm

@Not_New_All ... which city did you apply from?

I applied on 16th Nov, 2010 and the status changed to under process on 3rd Dec. I am waiting :)

Do tell me whenever you get the response. Hope the decision will be positive for both of us inshaAllah.

piro
Newly Registered

Post by piro » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 pm

@new_to_it_all

Sorry I wrote your username incorrectly in the previous post. pardon :)

Looking forward to hear from you.

arinpun
Newly Registered

Post by arinpun » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 pm

16 Nov ! should have been processed by now. Anyways Best of luck.

Fortunately I received my passport on 6th (stamped and dispatched on 5th). I have opted for courier service so they have directly couriered from Chennai to Hyderabad. I've applied on 7th Dec. I heard (in this forum) people got visa even when applied on 16th Dec