ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Revoking a sponsored spouse visa due to being taken for a ri

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jakeurban
Newly Registered

Revoking a sponsored spouse visa due to being taken for a ri

Post by jakeurban » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Dear Forum,

I will keep this short. UK citizen married since may 2010 to woman from Morocco, marraige totally broken down after 3-4 weeks in UK. She got pregant after saying she was on the pill and i dont want the baby, i was ready to divorce her because of all the trouble she has brought inot my life and my childrens.. she has been a toatl nightmare and has said that she used me to get this visa and got pregnant for this reason. There is list a mile long of things she has done including being threatened to tell the police that i have committed rape, later withdrawn by her... i have been hit, scratcehd and emotionally abused, called fat, useless, i cant describe the level of things she has done to me. I essentially need to know what ios my position, i know she will turn it around and say that i ahve been abusive to her, she will try to get a refuge etc... this situation is depressing as a potential child is involved (please no morality advice) I wnat to revoke my sponsorship based on the events described above and woud be grateful if anyone knows where to go with all of this. It looks like she intends to stay in te UK and get all the perks she thinks she can get based on her being pregnant.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm