ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Premium Service

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

caan06caan
Newly Registered

PSW Premium Service

Post by caan06caan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi.

I have submitted my Tier 1 PSW application last friday (10-10-2010) using same day service through Solicitor.

Home office hold my application for further enquires, can any one tell me how long this will take maximum to process the application.

I will wait for feedback. Thanks

my name is khan
Newly Registered

Post by my name is khan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

i think the maximum time is 14 days. some time they hold it if it is from wales uni. any how keep your moral up.

caan06caan
Newly Registered

Post by caan06caan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 am

I Passed from derby.

May be because i only submitted original letter from university, my certificate will issue end of january 2011.

phragix
Newly Registered

Post by phragix » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Hello caan06caan, khan,

May I ask if you have received the visa yet? What is it the issue that you have encountered? I have applied and they texted me for another appointment... Really serious about this. I'd appreciate it very much if you could reply to my message.

Thank you very much.

caan06caan
Newly Registered

Post by caan06caan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Still waiting
from my site i have sent everything complete.

I have received text 2 times regarding finger print, when i called them they said this appointment for tier 2 application. i told them i never apply tier 2 application in my life i only applied tier 1 psw before changing the law (14-12-2010)

then they said no need to attend the appointment if you applied tier 1 psw just tell your solicitor to call home office and remove this error from our system.

I dont know whats going on....?????

hope i will receive anything after xmas.

phragix
Newly Registered

Post by phragix » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 am

Have you heard anything from your solicitors? They should probably know what the enquiry is about... most of them will know the result in a couple of days. Otherwise, be sure you ask your solicitors directly.

If at least, the result is notified, you will have nothing to worry about (if there is no urgent travel plan).

caan06caan
Newly Registered

Post by caan06caan » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 am

some one refer me to the solicitor, and they are not responsible whenever i call them they say we will let you know whenever we receive anything and most of the time they dont ans the phone.

I will ring direct home office anytime today.

i paid urgent fees because i have emergency to go out site uk. i think if they want to verify anything they can in few hours. they have to close this same day service they never follow the rules.

i will let you know if i receive any news ..

phragix
Newly Registered

Post by phragix » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:45 pm

caan06caan, thanks for updating the information. Most enquiries they have can be checked easily with institutions (University, banks, etc.). However, you should call them directly to ask the reasons the application has been held. Not so good news is that they might don't want to tell you about it depending on how long you have submitted the application.

As for solicitors, when possible, you should visit them directly to discuss the issue. Good luck.