ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani B.Ed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sohail akhter

Pakistani B.Ed

Post by sohail akhter » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:17 am

Is there any person in this forum who got points against his B.Ed (15 year education).
Thanks

pakistan
Newly Registered

Post by pakistan » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:56 pm

I think no.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

From Privioue case

Post by pantaiema » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:36 pm

Hi Sohail

This case have already been reported. I herwewith put quatation

"
I did my 3 years BCS from FAST-ICS karachi in 2001 then my university offered me extension program to complete my 4-year BCS. I took it and they awarded me the same BCS degree with 4th year i.e. 2004 as the passing year and the 4year(8semester) cummulative transcript ..."

The following is the answer from HSMP team

"Academic Achievement - 0 points awarded

The evidence submitted did not support your claim of 15 points for this section. The HSMP guidance notes (Paragraph 2 Annex C) states that qualification have to be the equivalent to the recognized British standard of Bachelor's Master's or PhD to be awarded the respective points for each level of qualification. The qualification you submitted with the application was checked against guidance given by the National Academic Recognition Information Center for the United Kingdom (UK Naric). The Bachelors qualification gained in Pakistan is not equivalent to British BAchelors. Therefore, we were unable to award any points for this section."

you could find this case in the following URL
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=6263

Hope this one will clarify your case

Pantaiema