ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 general from PSW, need help.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolwch
Newly Registered

T1 general from PSW, need help.

Post by coolwch » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 am

alright my case is bit complicate. pls help pls read..

1, i am under PSW(applied 2009 Dec got on 2010 Jan), i got a job as contractor work for my boss, my boss pay to a agency(human resouce company) the company pay me. i have my own limited company.

2, i start my job on Aug 2009, at beginning i got paid by PAYE from the agency company then i start my limited company at 22nd March 2010, and first pay is in April, i sent invoice to the angecy they pay my company money, and my company pays me. i pay my self dividend on 3 month base, have paid twice 3000 pounds. every month i have 750 salary, and average 400 expense.

3, because the T1 general end at april 2010, so the latest time i can apply is march 2011, there for my best income combination is 1 month PAYE from the agency and 11 month of limited company. the 1 month PAYE salary is 2572 gross.

here is my question:

1, i have read some thing about PSW is T1 too, is this count as extension for T1 general or i am at the initial application position.

2, from my calculation, i have already paid my self 9 month salary , twice dividend of 3000 pound and 7 month expense (as i notice expense may not count as my income) . And there are money in my company account. from direct calculation 795.38*48=38178 (if i pay all for salary) because i payed twice dividend therefore i thought it should count 6000+6000*0.21 = 7126 but the tax for dividend is not counting for me, so i short 1260 already. and 7 month average expense = 7*400=2800. if i pay all my money in salary form now i would short about 38178-35000-2800-1260 = -882. with the not 100% accurate, i would say its about -1500. so.. i need 1500 more... where i can get it..

3, here is the trick, i am thinking if i let my wife invest in my company, or i do some project for her or i invest my saving in to my company.. and she pay me like 3000 pound or i pay my self that amout. then my company pay myself PAYE, could this way work to cover the differance? or any company do that kind of job, or there are other ways? i just got around that 1500-2000 pound less.

4, i have heard some rumor that because there may be a lot of ppl apply hsmp in March. and the new policy in april is 2000 ppl per month, so the rumor is say that the home office will put this limit at Feb or March. then, our application will delay to April or May. then whats gonna happen??? we count in April application or March?

SO please experts.. help me.. im struggling on this.. and sorry for my bad english. thx for your patient.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Re: T1 general from PSW, need help.

Post by adityaisukapalli » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 pm

coolwch wrote:
1, i have read some thing about PSW is T1 too, is this count as extension for T1 general or i am at the initial application position.

3, here is the trick, i am thinking if i let my wife invest in my company, or i do some project for her or i invest my saving in to my company.. and she pay me like 3000 pound or i pay my self that amout. then my company pay myself PAYE, could this way work to cover the differance? or any company do that kind of job, or there are other ways? i just got around that 1500-2000 pound less.

4, i have heard some rumor that because there may be a lot of ppl apply hsmp in March. and the new policy in april is 2000 ppl per month, so the rumor is say that the home office will put this limit at Feb or March. then, our application will delay to April or May. then whats gonna happen??? we count in April application or March?

SO please experts.. help me.. im struggling on this.. and sorry for my bad english. thx for your patient.
1. You are an Initial Applicant for Tier-1 General (Like me)

3. If you/wife put some money into your company's account, you can take that as salary but not as dividend. If you can manage to Invoice some one and get money into your company, you can take that money as dividend

4. There nothing like that at the moment. As they introduced Interim Limit till End of MArch 2011, there will be no Limit for Inside UK applications. You must apply before End of March 2011.

PM me if you need any info. I am also on PSW and applying in February 2011. Do not post any Tricks here.

coolwch
Newly Registered

Post by coolwch » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

i got another question, i just phone my accoutnat again, and they said, the expenses is count as benifit and dividend have a 10% tax voucher, so it will count to my income as well. anyone can confirm this pls?

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:29 pm

coolwch wrote:i got another question, i just phone my accoutnat again, and they said, the expenses is count as benifit and dividend have a 10% tax voucher, so it will count to my income as well. anyone can confirm this pls?
I am not sure about this. Your accountant may/may not know the actual UKBA rules.

Wait and see for any one to reply for you here..

coolwch
Newly Registered

Post by coolwch » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:20 pm

thank you adityaisukapalli
i think i finnaly got some answers for my self. the main reason i need this visa is to get PR. which im 8 years now, and my current visa end on march 2012. i know its may not be the right place to ask, but if home office gonna get rid of PR in 2011..i dont think i will bother it now..