ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we send new photos for a submitted PSW application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sammate
Newly Registered

Can we send new photos for a submitted PSW application

Post by Sammate » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:17 am

Hi,

I made my PSW application on the 14th Dec 2010. However, I have attached an old photo, which was taken 5 months ago. Is there any process through which I can resend my recent photos or will have to wait for the outcome of the decision? :)

Please help me

iamlegend
Newly Registered

Re: Can we send new photos for a submitted PSW application

Post by iamlegend » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am

Sammate wrote:Hi,

I made my PSW application on the 14th Dec 2010. However, I have attached an old photo, which was taken 5 months ago. Is there any process through which I can resend my recent photos or will have to wait for the outcome of the decision? :)

Please help me
better call home office and ask..:)) IMO u can resend pictures with a covering letter mentioning ur HO refernce number and details and it shud b fine...but still better to confirm it 4m HO first

iamlegend
Newly Registered

Re: Can we send new photos for a submitted PSW application

Post by iamlegend » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am

Sammate wrote:Hi,

Please help me
better call home office and ask..:)) IMO u can resend pictures with a covering letter mentioning ur HO refernce number and details and it shud b fine...but still better to confirm it 4m HO first