ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3rd Party Support!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

njoy1987
Member of Standing

3rd Party Support!

Post by njoy1987 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 pm

(Sorry mods i posted the last topic in the wrong place)

Hi ALL,

I am soon applying for FLR(m) we have the accommodation sorted and my wife had to leave uni and start working (She took one for the two of us Sad...

She has recently started working a job 30 hour job which is a christmas job ending in Jan but they want to keep her its not on paper yet. And she has a permanent weekend job she works around 40 hours.

I am on student visa

My cousin who owns a business is willing to assist us as and when required. Will this be allowed on FLRM APP? Now do i need to take an undertaking from him or a letter to show he will support us? Until i find a job after my FLRM is granted. He has already given his business account and personal bank statements with large sums leaving and coming in.

Is this acceptable?

Please guide thanks a bunch Smile

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:06 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks Vinny, But I am still not sure will my cousin need to take an undertaking as a sponsor (On one of those ukba documents) r or just scribe a letter mentioning "I promise to help my cousin and his wife who have recently been married with adequate financial support to maintain themselves etc ?