ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC and Work Experience - CLASH

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Netware
Newly Registered

EC and Work Experience - CLASH

Post by Netware » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:41 pm

I have got HSMP approval.

I am unemployed, I left my last job 3 months before and I have not earned anything since then. However, I still maintain bank balance of 10,000 GBP. I need to apply for EC now.

When filling VAF1 form for EC. Could you please advise me what should I write in my "finances and employment details section" (i.e my 'present job, my monthly income from employment' etc)

Waiting for your exert opinions....

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:54 am

I think you should just say you have resigned..in preparation for relocation.

even if you had a job now..you would still resign.
My bow has been renewed

afreaq
Newly Registered

Post by afreaq » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:56 am

Hey Netware, these two dont clash...they must be in sync!

I would say please fill your last employment details, especially if you are using document from them. I was in similar situation and this is what I did. To reflect my current circumstance I wrote "last job" & "last employer" in the top line, also my last contacts there in the appropriate space...I included also my certificate of service (not necessarily a requirement).

You may need to reasonably justify your source of fund (say through own economic activity) not just some bogus funds.

Please take advantage of the link below, should you find time. It helps clarify most of the EC queries:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front ... 4241195847

Perhaps the moderators will make it sticky like the case worker's manual, if its not already there...I will recommend it.

Thims
Newly Registered

EC Approval

Post by Thims » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:53 pm

Hi Netware,

So did you get your EC approval ?