ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO refused to accept my application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wazee89

PEO refused to accept my application

Post by wazee89 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 am

i had an appointment on 15th December at Solihill. After initial interview, they refused to consider my application, claiming that it was not straightforward.

Does it normally happens?

I wanted to save time but..............

I have sent my application in the Post now

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 am

Sometimes, it happens.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Re: PEO refused to accept my application

Post by adityaisukapalli » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am

wazee89 wrote:i had an appointment on 15th December at Solihill. After initial interview, they refused to consider my application, claiming that it was not straightforward.

Does it normally happens?

I wanted to save time but..............

I have sent my application in the Post now

Which application was it ?

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am

Which application was it ? and did they tell you anything about why it is not straight forward application ?

Please explain your situation:

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Did they charge you the PEO fee before telling you it had to go by post ?

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 pm

They did not charge the fees. It was tier 1 general. The lady asked me if i have wages record of my employees and about my profits made out of the business. She wanted to know where that money is been spent.

I explained to her....she chatted with her supervisor and then came back to me and said that i should apply by post.

She said when i send in my application, i should also send the evidence of the money dispensed and wages record which i didnt.

I asked the caseworker if she could accept my application and can procedd with further checks but she was of the view that there are a lot of documents and it was not possible for them to verify it now.

Honestly dont know why they did so.

Anyhow i have sent my application by post.

Does HO require proof of all the NI Contributions made in the year or they just need the latest bill payment.

I have sent the latest Class 2 NI contribution bill payment but could not send the previous payments.

is it ok?

blue.olive

Post by blue.olive » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm

wazee89 wrote:They did not charge the fees. It was tier 1 general. The lady asked me if i have wages record of my employees and about my profits made out of the business. She wanted to know where that money is been spent.

I explained to her....she chatted with her supervisor and then came back to me and said that i should apply by post.

She said when i send in my application, i should also send the evidence of the money dispensed and wages record which i didnt.

I asked the caseworker if she could accept my application and can procedd with further checks but she was of the view that there are a lot of documents and it was not possible for them to verify it now.

Honestly dont know why they did so.

Anyhow i have sent my application by post.

Does HO require proof of all the NI Contributions made in the year or they just need the latest bill payment.

I have sent the latest Class 2 NI contribution bill payment but could not send the previous payments.

is it ok?
Nowadays HO is not entertaining the Self Employment at PEOs

N I Contribution

HO required Last two quarters bills or direct debit arrangement with bank to be send with application.

If you did not send that with the application, keep them handy and they might ask you for that and generally do not give more then 2 or 3 days to send them the missing information.

Good luck
Olive

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 am

Thx

SO it means that they would ask me for it if the need be. I spoke to the HO this morning and they advised me to wait until they issue me a reference no. Only then i can call back and request to send this document.

Hope this wont be a basis for my application refusal.