ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document translation in India - Need help

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maximux79

Document translation in India - Need help

Post by maximux79 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi All, I'm applying for a dependent VISA for my child. I wish to know if there's an official translator available for any original documents (in local language) in India.

I checked with a Notary, and he said he can provide translated versions of the original documents in English on a stamp paper. Will this be accepted as official translations ?

Please advise. Thanks

ganesh2k_99
Newly Registered

Post by ganesh2k_99 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi

Recently i did a translation of land documents from Tamil to English from this company

http://lyriclabs.com/

There service was good and price was reasonable(about 3000 Rs for 3 separate documents)

This might be helpful to you

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks Ganesh...I would check with them..Just to double-check, if these translations were accepted in UK embassy?

ganesh2k_99 wrote:Hi

Recently i did a translation of land documents from Tamil to English from this company

http://lyriclabs.com/

There service was good and price was reasonable(about 3000 Rs for 3 separate documents)

This might be helpful to you

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 am

Just an update to all....I had submitted English translation done by a natoray on a stam paper for all the documents in non-english including death certificate, property documents etc for mother-in-law's family visitor visa...It was accepted by BHC, chennai and they had issued her visa for 6 months...Just for info, her first application for visa was rejected due to lack of supporting documents.

cheers