ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Measures, Given already!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Biometric Measures, Given already!

Post by adityaisukapalli » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello,

I am switching from PSW to Tier-1 General in February 2011. UKBA website told that i need to give my Biometric measures with my application.

My doubt is, when i had a student visa extension 2 years ago, i have given Biometric measures and been granted a Biometric Permit. Now, do i need to give them again while i am applyoing for Tier-1 General ?

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Re: Biometric Measures, Given already!

Post by gregshukla » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:Hello,

I am switching from PSW to Tier-1 General in February 2011. UKBA website told that i need to give my Biometric measures with my application.

My doubt is, when i had a student visa extension 2 years ago, i have given Biometric measures and been granted a Biometric Permit. Now, do i need to give them again while i am applyoing for Tier-1 General ?
See questions C9 to C12 in TIG application form.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:43 am

I have given Biometric 2 years ago and returned the Biometric Permit Card while applying for PSW. But, i don't have the details of that Biometric Permit.

Where can i get them ? So that i can fill them in the Tier-1 General Application Form.

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Post by gregshukla » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:I have given Biometric 2 years ago and returned the Biometric Permit Card while applying for PSW. But, i don't have the details of that Biometric Permit.

Where can i get them ? So that i can fill them in the Tier-1 General Application Form.
When you say you returned it, curious as to whether you were forced to return it back? Or did you submit it as part of your psw application and did not get it back?

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:15 pm

gregshukla wrote: When you say you returned it, curious as to whether you were forced to return it back? Or did you submit it as part of your psw application and did not get it back?
That was a part of PSW application and i got PSW visa stamped in Passport.

I have called UKBA today and they said i need to give Biometric again. I am not sure, because the UKBA guys are never true.