ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit complicated pls guru members help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maya333
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit complicated pls guru members help

Post by Maya333 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi Guys

I hope someone from experienced members of this forum knowing EEA regulations will be able to help me.

Basically I'm EEA living in UK since 2006 ,all the time in employment in 2009 I got married to non EU in his home country in 2009, he was an overstayer in the UK, he came originally as student granted a student visa he studied at the University but he didnt finish due to being young and stupid, anyway after that visa expired he overstayed here for few years and he did work on his own passport I guess nobody check that I dnt know how but it was legal employment in the supermarket he had NIN paid taxes on his own name, but never get any benefits whatsoever on his name. He left UK 2009 on his own expense voluntarily with me and my brother and we get married in his home country as we decided to sort his legal issues finally .He hasn't got any criminal records here either he never use fraud documents or indenity to obtain benefits or employment.

My question is what are the chances that he will be granted the EEA family permit Im really worried and since all that happen I suffer from depression as we are living apart since 2009, I have sufficient accommodation here 2 bedroom house which I rent and a job currently off sick but im back to my job in early January. I'm really fearing of refusal and I cant go live to his home country as I have a child- my brother who is 12 years old as my both parents died-we settled here in UK but the situation with my husband is really caused my nervous breakdown.

He has my mobile phones records showing calls,txts made by me to Ghana on his mobile number for all this time he is in his home country will be that enough to prove that this marriage is genuine?

I dnt know how to cope further delays, he couldn't apply earlier for visa due to some other circumstances but now we are ready and he will submit his application early January

if anybody of guru members could kindly advise me I will be very appreciated.

Thank you

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

hi

Post by toni34 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:24 pm

difficult but they will show him in as far you r exercising your treaty rights
NON EU national with RC

easy77

Post by easy77 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

If u go through this forum u will see post on overstayer who were successful with their applications. All you need to do is get the needed documents and file them properly. Overstaying is not a problem once you are married and applying from your home country will be faster