ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

employment verification call after one week (PAKISTAN)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

etrade

employment verification call after one week (PAKISTAN)

Post by etrade » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 pm

hi there
i submitted my ti general application on 13th dec 2010 at ISLAMABAD.on 21st of dec some guy from uk embassy call in my office for employment verification.i pick the phone(he ask my name and my position in the company) but actually he wants to talk to my manager.i told them to call back in 15 to 20 mins(as my mgr was away that time).the time was nearly 12 pm.but he did not call back yet.

any comments or same experiences will be appreciated.

alipa

Re: employment verification call after one week (PAKISTAN)

Post by alipa » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:20 am

etrade wrote:hi there
i submitted my ti general application on 13th dec 2010 at ISLAMABAD.on 21st of dec some guy from uk embassy call in my office for employment verification.i pick the phone(he ask my name and my position in the company) but actually he wants to talk to my manager.i told them to call back in 15 to 20 mins(as my mgr was away that time).the time was nearly 12 pm.but he did not call back yet.

any comments or same experiences will be appreciated.
I am on the same boat.waiting for verification call :)

sajid08

Post by sajid08 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:47 am

I applied from Pakistan as well, after one week they called from UK embassy in Abu Dhabi and inquired about my NTN (as i didn't gave it in the app), i didn't remember it so I asked them to call back after two hours, he again called back after two hours, then there was another issue identified, and I asked him to call back again, but he didn't after that.

As a result my case was put on verification queue, and it took 2 months to finalize, but thankfully I did get the visa finally.

alipa

Post by alipa » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 am

sajid08 wrote:I applied from Pakistan as well, after one week they called from UK embassy in Abu Dhabi and inquired about my NTN (as i didn't gave it in the app), i didn't remember it so I asked them to call back after two hours, he again called back after two hours, then there was another issue identified, and I asked him to call back again, but he didn't after that.

As a result my case was put on verification queue, and it took 2 months to finalize, but thankfully I did get the visa finally.
Dear Sajid sb,

Please confirm had you submitted Bank Statements on Letter Head as mostly in Pakistan Bank Issue Bank statement on perforated paper with sign & stamp on each page.

sajid08

Post by sajid08 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 am

I dont know about perforated pages, but my statements were on colored paper with bank name and monogram clear on that, I had them stamped as well on each page. You cannot call them bank letter head but you can call them bank stationary may be.

alipa

Post by alipa » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:36 am

sajid08 wrote:I dont know about perforated pages, but my statements were on colored paper with bank name and monogram clear on that, I had them stamped as well on each page. You cannot call them bank letter head but you can call them bank stationary may be.
Got It Thanks.Infact HBL doesnt issue Statement on such Bank Stationary ..they have Bank Statement of Perforated sheets & they sign & stamp on each page.I have also accompanied a Bank Letter stating that Bank Account is being maintained since.... & this statement is genuine.This letter is on official letter head.Will it work?

sajid08

Post by sajid08 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 am

yeah it should, if that letter is signed and stamped, it could alone be enough. I only submitted only original statements and no letter.