ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Required at immigration point for TIER4 VISA holder

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amar_2009

Document Required at immigration point for TIER4 VISA holder

Post by amar_2009 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:29 am

Hi,

One of my cousin is going to join pre-sessional English course with master degree in public health.He got VISA last week and travell on 31 Decemember.

Can you please suggest which documents are going to be checked at immigration port.

1. we have not booked university accomodation yet .we have booked hotel for 1 week and after that we can check accomodation and can move .

Is there any problem with this ?Do the Immigration Officer need a permanet accomodation proof.

2. Do we need any type of health insurance.

Please let us know if we missed anything?

raiisaj
Newly Registered

Post by raiisaj » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am

from my own experience, all you have to satisfy is that you have truly been accepted at a university. They can ask questions about where you will stay too but since you have booked hotel for one week, you can tell them you will sort out your school/private accommodation within this period.

Make sure u have ur cas letter and other documents that says ure a student in your hand luggage. You must know when ur course is starting and when its finishing and other plans you have afterwards

You dont need to do any medical insurance (to the best of my knowledge). have a safe trip.

amar_2009

Post by amar_2009 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 pm

raiisaj , Thank you very much for your kind answer.