ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Resident Permit required for ILR ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shabz_81

Biometric Resident Permit required for ILR ?

Post by shabz_81 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello

Been reading through the ILR Set M Form and mentions something about the biometric resident permit card. My wife was not issued with one neither was she asked to apply for one. Her visa was issued in Jan 09. Is this required ? Just that it was first time I had heard of this.

Regards

chinagef

Re: Biometric Resident Permit required for ILR ?

Post by chinagef » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

shabz_81 wrote:Hello

Been reading through the ILR Set M Form and mentions something about the biometric resident permit card. My wife was not issued with one neither was she asked to apply for one. Her visa was issued in Jan 09. Is this required ? Just that it was first time I had heard of this.

Regards
If she was not issued with a biometrics card, then you can leave the box unchecked. If you are concerned about a particular question in the form, please do state it so I can have a quick look.