ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do I get a work permit?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tuning-fork
Newly Registered

How do I get a work permit?

Post by tuning-fork » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:41 am

Hi guys, I'm a Non-EU citizen, married to a EU citizen and permanently resident in Czech Republic. My wife and I are looking forward to traveling to UK for one week vacation and I would like to know if someone here knows any recruitment Agency that can enable me get a work permit. My wife is self-employed and would definately not be registered under the UK working sheme since she doesn't want to permanently live in the UK. I'll have to move to the UK for job search since it isn't easy to find English jobs in Czech Republic. Please if you have any tips kindly send me a private message at the address: tuning-fork@hotmail.com. Your kind suggestions would be highly apprecaited. Thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:56 am

I am going to lock this topic. A quick perusal of your previous posts, and the answers you received, shows you are already aware that you don't need a Work Permit to work in the UK .... but you will need an EEA Family Permit.
John