ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF1B

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asiyaislam
Newly Registered

VAF1B

Post by asiyaislam » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi everybody,

My mother is coming to visit me sometime after mid-January and I am sponsoring her family visit visa application (VAF1B). I have a few questions -

1. I am currently on student visa (tier 4) in the UK and have recently applied for Post Study Work visa (Tier 1). My student visa expires on the 31st of January 2011 but I hope to get my PSW visa before then. Will there be any problem regarding this?

2. I am living in a rented accommodation. Do I need to send a letter from my landlord saying that he has no objection to my mother's stay with me? If yes, is there any format for that letter and does the landlord need to provide any proof of owning that place?

3. I have been working as an intern since the last 2 months in the London School of Economics, so I have a regular income and that can be seen in my bank statements. Should I send in my pay slips as well (I only have 2)?

I'll be grateful if somebody can help me out.

Thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:16 pm

asiyaislam wrote:I am currently on student visa (tier 4) in the UK and have recently applied for Post Study Work visa (Tier 1). My student visa expires on the 31st of January 2011 but I hope to get my PSW visa before then. Will there be any problem regarding this?
Invite mother to visit after you receive leave to remain as Tier 1 PSW migrant.

regards