ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (Employer Head office not in UK)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blackpurple
Newly Registered

ILR (Employer Head office not in UK)

Post by blackpurple » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:55 am

Hello prople,

I've completed my 4 years on a continous work permit and rntitled for ILR. My employer's head office is not in UK. We have a subisidiary in UK for which I'm working.
Now the letter I've got from my employer which is a requirement for ILR actually states this fact that our head office is in XYZ country and subsidiaries in UK USA etc etc..... and then it states that I'm a permanent employee of my head office and currently deputed to ABC client in UK and expected to work on the project untill november this year. It also states my joining date with my head office my salary in UK and my designation as well.

Will this sort of letter be all right for me? Does the letter need to mention when did i came to UK??? I guess HO can always make it out from my WP's and immigration stamping as when did I came to UK initially. Isn't it?

Thanks in Advance.

basis

Post by basis » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:00 am

You will breeze through. I guess you are from TCS, Satyam, Wipro or such Indian IT company.

No issue at all - with ur letter or employer's HQ out of the UK.