ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR end of Feb 2006

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abbi
Newly Registered

Applying for ILR end of Feb 2006

Post by abbi » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:00 am

I have read so many posts on this discussion borad saying when applying for ILR you dont need to hire a firm.

My case is I am in the UK since Sep 98 as Student then in March 2002 starts the WP and I can apply for ILR any time after 20Feb 2006.

I want to know from the poeple who had the experince to apply ILR by their own and with the Firms.

I have all previous Workpermit Orignal and 3 months Bank statements + 3 months Payslips + 2 years Mortgage Staments + Council Tax Receipts , Water Bills Letter form Current Employer saying I am working with them with mentioning the salary and job is continue with them.

I have a Family of 3 with 1 son and 1 daughter who are applying with me too. They are here with me all the times, I never been out of the country in this time except 10 days to US.

I am applying throught Workpermit.com they charge £1150 Inc 500 Homeoffice Fee. Can someone comment on this please ? as they told me they can get ILR Back within 24 Hrs.
Last edited by abbi on Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:11 am

all that can be done DIY style...
Where there is a will there is a way.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:52 am

I had a family of 3 <== lol