ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Existing application login problem?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hish87
Newly Registered

Existing application login problem?

Post by Hish87 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi guys and gals

Just a quick one........ my wifes application was submitted for a settlement visa back on the 05/11/10, still pending a result :(

However i've just noticed that when i try to login to existing application on the visa4uk website i get the message;

'he Application Security details you entered could not be validated. You may try again ensuring the information you enter is correct.'

Now im more that 100% sure that im using the correct login in details (got them on my phone) and that my wife, or anyone else for that matter, have changed or had access to the login details.

Could it be due to the fact that their systems all over the place or that access is restricted near the later stages of an application???? or could it something faaaar worse

cheers guys : )