ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric residence permit - I already gave my bio!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NumbersGame
Newly Registered

Biometric residence permit - I already gave my bio!

Post by NumbersGame » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 am

Hi fellow T1Gers,

In this uncertain times, seems like the government just want to make it more and more complicated for us. Anyone else seen the rubbish 'Children of Men'? :)

When I applied for my work permit 2.5 years ago. I already submitted my bio data including finger prints.

Do I still need to give them again when I extend next year? Or will they just reuse the old bio data from previous?

Thanks,

[iD]

Re: Biometric residence permit - I already gave my bio!

Post by [iD] » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 am

NumbersGame wrote:Hi fellow T1Gers,

In this uncertain times, seems like the government just want to make it more and more complicated for us. Anyone else seen the rubbish 'Children of Men'? :)

When I applied for my work permit 2.5 years ago. I already submitted my bio data including finger prints.

Do I still need to give them again when I extend next year? Or will they just reuse the old bio data from previous?

Thanks,
AFAIK you don't have to redo your biometrics again
Goodluck.