ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CRTS (case resolution directorate)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shumba
Newly Registered

CRTS (case resolution directorate)

Post by shumba » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 pm

hie everone

hoping im not the only one on the legacy case, maybe someone could shed a bit of light for me, Wnen the HO first got in contact with me about the legacy casework, i was with CRTS 1O and just before christmas they sent me another letter asking for more up to date photoggraphs and this tiem it was addressed from CRTS. My question now is does this mean anything o are they just updating their file or my files for that matter? Are they asking for latest pictures because they are dealing with cases they ask for new pictures? and the change of teams, is that an indication that they are moving most case loads to teams with less casefiles to go through as they deal with the region where you live in?
And for those in the legacy case system would you like to share your experiences with others, its not bragging , showing off but trying to help each other on the progress and lack of proress of the system and whether to keep finers crossed for the summer 2011 deadline
plese peole lets share and help each oth