ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for HSMP visa for newborn child in UK?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp-22
Newly Registered

Applying for HSMP visa for newborn child in UK?

Post by hsmp-22 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:06 pm

Hi:

I am in UK on HSMP along with my family. I arrived in August 2005. We just had a baby boy born about a month ago. All my previous children are on the mother's passport and this new one has also been entered on the mother's Pakistani passport.

Can you please tell me the procedure of adding my new born child for the HSMP dependent visa, meaning which forms to fill out, where to download them from and where to mail them etc.

Any relevant information in this regard will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

HSMP-22

abbi
Newly Registered

Post by abbi » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:14 am

I advice you to apply all of you childern seperate passports from Pakistani High commission in London.

Do not attach the children to the mother's passport as I had a bad experince when my daughter who was on mother passport gone back and she was on mother passport. having problems comming back to UK due to the WP UK Stamp on the mother passport didnt showed the children included as well.

To apply for you children seperate passports it is very simple go to pakistan high commission in London, take all the birth certificates Original Your and mother passports. take the 3/4 pictures of each children and Fill in the Passports form or you can download from the pakistan high commission website apply for seperate passports. Pakistan High Comission dont issue the passport more then 1 year if you or your newly born dont have the NADARA ID Card which you can apply from the Pakistan high commision NADARA Office First Floor, they are more helpful to make the newly born NADARA Card which will take about 1-2 months but you can have the passport within 7 days for 1 year valadity which you can extedend free of charge for 5 years after showing the NADARA Card to them.

You need to fill the FLR(IE) form and pay the appropriate fee £335 then Send all the children passports with their birth certificates and your HSMP Visa Copy and Mother Passport copy to the following address for visa stamping

Initial Consideration Unit - type of form
Immigration and Nationality Directorate
PO Box 3615
Walsall
Cannock
WS11 OWS

or you can make a appointment to the Crydon HO personal
which will cost £500 but you will have all the passports stamped on the same day under same category.

Best is to keep the Children Passport Seperate.

Regards