ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PREVIOUS EARNING EMPLOYED(SELF EMPLOYED COMPNAY STRUCTURE)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahid78

PREVIOUS EARNING EMPLOYED(SELF EMPLOYED COMPNAY STRUCTURE)

Post by shahid78 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:24 am

HI YA
I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MY TIER 1 GENERAL IN SECOND WEEK OF JANURAY SO CAN SOMEON PLZ GIVE ME ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

i do a job and earn about 21k from my job i got a limited company as well and earned about 40k from that business,can u pleae let me know what do i need to prove my business and its income,accountant said i m suppose to show home office only dividens vochers,my persoanl statment which shows both my wages coming from my job and money i transfer from my business account to current account which is considered as dividend or profit of my company,my accountant said there is no need to show my business bank statment as it will complicate the process becuase i will have to show then all profit/loss summry and invoices and also as some of the companies i was working for are not in touch anymore they are in my business statment they transfered online money from their account to my business account so if home office verified those companies it could be dangerous?
plz let me know what shall i do?also i do not have any Ni contibutation as i m in limited compnay structure is it right?also i do not work for my own compnay that is my different job but i got hundred percent shares of my compnay and i m the only director of my compnay plz answer me as soon as possbile?Thanks

litu1

Re: PREVIOUS EARNING EMPLOYED(SELF EMPLOYED COMPNAY STRUCTUR

Post by litu1 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:43 am

shahid78 wrote:HI YA
I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MY TIER 1 GENERAL IN SECOND WEEK OF JANURAY SO CAN SOMEON PLZ GIVE ME ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

i do a job and earn about 21k from my job i got a limited company as well and earned about 40k from that business,can u pleae let me know what do i need to prove my business and its income,accountant said i m suppose to show home office only dividens vochers,my persoanl statment which shows both my wages coming from my job and money i transfer from my business account to current account which is considered as dividend or profit of my company,my accountant said there is no need to show my business bank statment as it will complicate the process becuase i will have to show then all profit/loss summry and invoices and also as some of the companies i was working for are not in touch anymore they are in my business statment they transfered online money from their account to my business account so if home office verified those companies it could be dangerous?
plz let me know what shall i do?also i do not have any Ni contibutation as i m in limited compnay structure is it right?also i do not work for my own compnay that is my different job but i got hundred percent shares of my compnay and i m the only director of my compnay plz answer me as soon as possbile?Thanks
to earn 21k , you work full time or part time ?

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 am

litu1 wrote:

I work part time but i do over time and that is how i made 21k(litu bro)

litu1

Post by litu1 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

shahid78 wrote:
litu1 wrote:

caseworker might doubt... where as u earn 40k from your business why should you work almost full time (i guess) to earn 21k. they do investigate applicant (now-a-days) those who show their earnings both from job and self-employment.

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 am

litu1 wrote:
shahid78 wrote:
litu1 wrote:

caseworker might doubt... where as u earn 40k from your business why should you work almost full time (i guess) to earn 21k. they do investigate applicant (now-a-days) those who show their earnings both from job and self-employment.
there are too many people who are earning money from employment and business and they allowed it by their self but i need to ask what documents do i need as i mentioned in my question about my limited compnay what are acutally requiremtns thanks

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:41 pm

shahid78 wrote:
litu1 wrote:
shahid78 wrote:
litu1 wrote:
there are too many people who are earning money from employment and business and they allowed it by their self but i need to ask what documents do i need as i mentioned in my question about my limited compnay what are acutally requiremtns thanks
anybody could hlep me to let me know what documents do i need according to what question i asked aboive

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

shahid78 wrote:
shahid78 wrote:
litu1 wrote:
shahid78 wrote:
anybody could hlep me to let me know what documents do i need according to what question i asked aboive
HI YA

i do a job and earn about 21k from my job i got a limited company as well and earned about 40k from that business,can u pleae let me know what do i need to prove my business and its income,accountant said i m suppose to show home office only dividends vochers,my personal bank statment which shows both my wages coming from my job and money i transfer from my business account to current account which is considered as dividend or profit of my company,my accountant said there is no need to show my business bank statment as it will complicate the process becuase i will have to show then all profit/loss summry and invoices and also as some of the companies i was working for are not in touch anymore they are in my business bank statment they transfered online money from their account to my business account so if home office verified those companies it could be dangerous?
plz let me know what shall i do?also i do not have any Ni contibutation as i m in limited compnay structure is it right?also i do not work for my own compnay that is my different job but i got hundred 100% share of my compnay and i m the only director of my compnay plz answer me as soon as possbile?Thanks