ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is this a single minor conviction going to be disregarded??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hashemp
Newly Registered

is this a single minor conviction going to be disregarded??

Post by hashemp » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:50 pm

guys i received a letter just yesterday from magistrate court say nothing about me convicted and say offense and penalties
fine 50 pound for not having valid ticket on the train and costs of court 50 pound ..i offered to buy a ticket on the train or pay the fine on the spot but they refused and sending me a summon from court..so i pleaded guilty

it says on the UKBA small fine for a minor conviction in a court may be disregarded as you can see i was only fined 50 because i was on low income and court cost wasn't really a fine.. on the first letter i received a summon that i have to pay 120 pound fine but then because i was on low income i received this much fine

do you think i'm going to be alright as this is my only conviction and do you think 50 pound is a small fine..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.