ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Tier 1 doubts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpnew00
Newly Registered

HSMP Tier 1 doubts

Post by hsmpnew00 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi,

I have the following doubts for HSMP tier1. Can some one clear them please?

1. On which date you wish to travel to UK?

Can I say some date in future say some 3 months after? Will this affect the VISA. I mean will they issue the date of valdity from 3 months in future on right from now?

Do I need to have a job offer or Travel itenary compulsorily for HSMP tier 1.

2. Can I write -N/A- for all boxes not applicable to me. Or Shall I leave them blank??

3. --> 2.7 place of birth - is it ok if mention the state name or do I have to mention the detailed location name as well.

4. --> 5.2 If spouse does not have a passport then can the birth certificate name be entered??

5. --> 6.4 Have you been granted VISA in the past 10 years ?

Now I was in UK on my company's work permit for 6 months. Can some one suggest where to get the reference number from? The Guidance says it is of the form 123456X. But I can only find a 6 digit reference number on the Vignette.

6. I see that we have to submit all the original documents for VISA processing. How many photocopies do we need to submit along with the originals?

7. Lastly the HSMP tier 1 applications are closed till Jan 2011. Can some body tell how we know that they are opened again?

Thanks in advance for everybody.

antouk

Post by antouk » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm

T1(G) overseas is closed now. No more new T1(G) applications accepted outside UK.
-HSMP(2008)->Tier 1(2009)->ILR(2013)->Naturalisation(2014)->OCI(2014)-