ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kirmenon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Need urgent help

Post by kirmenon » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

I am filling out out my PSW application form and there is a question on write the address of the personal tutor .

I read the whole guidance and there is no help in filling out the form for that particular question, I have done my masters from middlesex university and what do we write for personal tutor ?

Please help me in this case, as I am trying to file the form by tomorrow.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 pm

If you had a personal tutor, then put his/her details down. Use the college address if you don't know his/her personal address.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

probably..... name of your supervisor, his title e.g lecturer etc. and room no. xyz, department of abc, university of blah blah.

that should do it.

what sort of "guidance" you looking for anyway. they ask for an address, you give them an address!

regards

makepop1

Re: Need urgent help

Post by makepop1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

kirmenon wrote:I am filling out out my PSW application form and there is a question on write the address of the personal tutor .

I read the whole guidance and there is no help in filling out the form for that particular question, I have done my masters from middlesex university and what do we write for personal tutor ?

Please help me in this case, as I am trying to file the form by tomorrow.
i had a same problem, then i went to college admin, they told me to use my supervisor name and college address and college email id. Its as easy as pie, contact the college your matter will be solved

kirmenon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Thank you guys

Post by kirmenon » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 am

Thank you guys for helping me out :)