ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation cu80 FPN no point applying???

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freon21

naturalisation cu80 FPN no point applying???

Post by freon21 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi everybody!

I need some advise from you again.
I have 3 points on my license since august 2007 for use of a mobile phone and 60 pounds fine.(NOT in Court).I have been told there is no point to apply it would be rejected.When can I apply then?
Without this FPN I was supposed to apply april 2011.
Thanks

semiautomatic
Newly Registered

Re: naturalisation cu80 FPN no point applying???

Post by semiautomatic » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 pm

freon21 wrote:Hi everybody!

I need some advise from you again.
I have 3 points on my license since august 2007 for use of a mobile phone and 60 pounds fine.(NOT in Court).I have been told there is no point to apply it would be rejected.When can I apply then?
Without this FPN I was supposed to apply april 2011.
Thanks
Hi freon21, just to share my experience. My wife had a CU80 FPN and £60 fine (not in court) and we received our citizenship approval today! It was obvious from the case workers guide, as long as it's an FPN, it's ignored. It's considered a major offence only if it has gone to court. So please ignore all the scaremongering and go ahead and apply.

raghu0307

Post by raghu0307 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:38 am

Who really does that? I mean why would some one give you wrong information. Pls make your own decisions from the case workers guide, the home office website, your conversations(if any) with the home office and from people who give you the complete details of their experiences(I mean complete as there are many who share the result and if negative, will never give you the complete truth in their case)

JPB

Post by JPB » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Please go ahead and apply for your naturalisation. Please note that people all have different circumstances and experiences and some will mislead you. Please refer to thw guidance notes from UKBA and case worker manual and apply.
good luck mate.