ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank You Community

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pandask
Newly Registered

Thank You Community

Post by pandask » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:12 pm

Hi,
I express my sincere gratitude to this community for their great support, commitment in resolving queries.

With such support, I got my HSMP in just 4 days. I applied on 16th Feb and got HSMP approved letter on 21st Feb.

I was so much fascinated with the help; I am thinking ways to support this community.
Can you guys enable the site as RSS feeds so that the queries are visible while away from site and help the moderator to continue support actively? Please let me know if such RSS feed available or I can do something in this regard. This will be my contribution to the community.

Many Thanks,
-Santosh

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:16 pm

Many congratulations to you and glad to see that this forum has been of some help to you.

There is no RSS feed available and members log on to the forum using standard browser functions. I am not sure how many would be interested in using news aggregators. My understanding is that RSS works wonders for bloggers around the world? The board itself is based on an open source software made available under the GNU General Public License. Also moderators dont have any access to the web servers. It is solely maintained and administered by Work Permit.com. I dont think they would at this point of time encourage any changes or improvements as it would involve on overhead of their IT personnel. Still though, many thanks for your input. I will draw the administrator's attention to your post.

Once again my congratulations on your HSMP approval!

kanwar
Newly Registered

Post by kanwar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:33 am

Congrats dear...

Can you just post some details of ur application.. like what was ur work experience and what docs u attached

Regards